Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Christmas Day Food?

Status
Not open for further replies.

killivolt

So......

Breakfast: Bacon and Eggs, oven baked Cheesy Hash browns.

Lunch: Snacking on Sausage dip.

Dinner: Honey Baked Ham, sides and rolls.

What do you have planned?

kv

With me, it's very basic. I have been to the pub, and I may go back there later. Eventually, I think it's a pizza from the freezer, if I'm sober enough to opperate the oven. :)

Bacon, scrambled eggs, and toast for breakfast.

Snacking on peanut butter fudge, chocolate fudge, brownies, and gingerbread.

Turkey is roasting as I'm writing this, I'll have to take it out in a few minutes. Having Christmas with my extended family (half of it, anyway). Going to have one more on January 5th with the rest.

Merry Christmas folks!

With me, it's very basic. I have been to the pub, and I may go back there later. Eventually, I think it's a pizza from the freezer, if I'm sober enough to opperate the oven. :)

Hahaha, just keep the mittens on top the stove.

kv:)

Bacon, scrambled eggs, and toast for breakfast.

Snacking on peanut butter fudge, chocolate fudge, brownies, and gingerbread.

Turkey is roasting as I'm writing this, I'll have to take it out in a few minutes. Having Christmas with my extended family (half of it, anyway). Going to have one more on January 5th with the rest.

Merry Christmas folks!

Yummy!!

kv

Breakfast: Sausage sandwiches with black pudding (fried) and copious amounts of tomato sauce.
Dinner: Typical Christmas dinner with Turkey, Pigs in blankets, sprouts, roast parsnips, roast taters, carrots, stuffing, cranberry sauce etc.
+ Home made Christmas pudding and advocaat afterwards
Tea: Pork pie with Piccalilli followed by cheese and biccies, and a slice of home made Christmas cake.

Snacks: sweets, choocies, dried fruit etc.

Normally I would never eat this much, but what the heck - It's Christmas!

Had a couple of decent frozen Chimichanga's for breakfast after we got back from feeding the cats, dogs and horses at a friends place who is gone for the holiday.

Yesterday a friend showed up at my door with 2 full racks of ribs still hot from the smoker. For lunch I am going to have some BBQ'ed ribs. Maybe some mashed spuds.

That is about as far ahead as I want to plan.

3v0 lol.gif

Last edited:
By myself, but can't ignore the day. Smoked ham, cornbread muffins, kale (sauteed with a little garlic and just a touch of balsamic vinegar), salad with sour cream, buttermilk, and garlic dressing. Carmenere (Chile) 2007 Wine. 'Bout halfway through the wine. :p Supper in 10 minutes.

John

Breakfast: Sausage sandwiches with black pudding (fried) and copious amounts of tomato sauce.
Dinner: Typical Christmas dinner with Turkey, Pigs in blankets, sprouts, roast parsnips, roast taters, carrots, stuffing, cranberry sauce etc.
+ Home made Christmas pudding and advocaat afterwards
Tea: Pork pie with Piccalilli followed by cheese and biccies, and a slice of home made Christmas cake.

Snacks: sweets, choocies, dried fruit etc.

Normally I would never eat this much, but what the heck - It's Christmas!

This is one of the reasons, although I like food and far to curious. But, I'm going to be looking up some of these plus talking to one of my Tech's who spent time in the UK. These sound so interesting.

Had a couple of decent frozen Chimichanga's for breakfast after we got back from feeding the cats, dogs and horses at a friends place who is gone for the holiday.

Yesterday a friend showed up at my door with 2 full racks of ribs still hot from the smoker. For lunch I am going to have some BBQ'ed ribs. Maybe some mashed spuds.

That is about as far ahead as I want to plan.

3v0

I really like ribs. Far to much though. I'm putting on the pounds.

By myself, but can't ignore the day. Smoked ham, cornbread muffins, kale (sauteed with a little garlic and just a touch of balsamic vinegar), salad with sour cream, buttermilk, and garlic dressing. Carmenere (Chile) 2007 Wine. 'Bout halfway through the wine. :p Supper in 10 minutes.

John

Good job John. My kids just left after second breakfast:)

Man I really like food:) It's surprising I'm not bigger than I am. I'm getting pumpkin pie later, my favorite.

kv

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back