Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Chinese crap - Thai crap - where is the difference?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You took the words right out of my mouth.

Same applies to you.

Boncuk, this is getting rediculous. I think that its about time to let go whatver the hell I said in the past. Im not certain why you think that you are a self-professed policeman for this forum...but there are others who have that job and are far better at it than you.
Somehow you think that following me around harassing me about every little thing I say is going to do something, your right...eventually it will get you banned. After 86 postings, all with mistakes, so far you are the only one that is so upset about my spelling, grammer and mistakes as to cut and paste specific sentences and words to correct. I think that TVTECH is more than capable of speaking for himself, and if he is offended by me, or anything that I have said, he has the same abilities as everyone else in this forum to complain about members or their postings. Nobody needs anyone else to fight their battles for them, although it does give you a handy-dandy excuse to rant about me, no matter what I say.
Whatever major bug you have up your ass about me, I am not going away...and like most pests I think the best way to deal with you is simply to ignore you, and your boyfriend. I will no longer reply to anything you say, no matter what you say, and eventually everyone will get as tired of your rants as I have become. More than likely, like a petulent child, me ignoring you will enrage you totally out of proportion (like a rant about spelling, in a forum where nobody else seems to care about spelling), and you really will cross the line, and get bounced off.
I am no longer monitoing this thread, so please feel free to stupidly rage on, and on... against a blank wall.

You are sick. Seriously sick. Seek help ASAP before things get really worse.

I say this in spite of you insulting me.

And I don't hate you. Neither do I "Love" you. Stupid. You have too much **** going on in your head. Your posts in the thread that a Mod kindly deleted speaks to me. I feel sorry for you. Canno't help you further though. Put you on my ignore list. Good luck sorting out your life.

Its the Internet afterall. Crazy world out there. And I am not a Psychologist.

Sort yourself out by talking to a registered Psychologist face to face. I am sure you will be probably sorted and sane after the first visit.

Hopefully the visit will make you feel better about yourself and other Forum members.

Cheers

Last edited:
Excuse me, but this thread isn't for arguing about silly things, it's for talking about cheap chinese and thai crap!

Excuse me, but this thread isn't for arguing about silly things, it's for talking about cheap chinese and thai crap!

Hi ben7,

there will always be people hijacking a thread to spread their believes. May be rfs100 is frustrated deeply suffering from multiple sclerosis and can't go any other way than purposely misinterpreting member's posts to "bleed off excessive steam pressure".

Boncuk

May be rfs100 is frustrated deeply suffering from multiple sclerosis and can't go any other way than purposely misinterpreting member's posts to "bleed off excessive steam pressure".
Boncuk

Ouch! :eek:

Well, I could talk about cheap Thai crap, except that Thailand produces nothing useful, and is about as technically behind as Africa is.
Now Ill let the 2 of you chase each others tails,while I ignore the thread.

tvtech, I will not be monitoring this thread for a reply, so feel free to rage on against a blank wall.
Just in case you lost count, thats posting number 62

So why you posting then. Make up your mind.

Not monitoring + no interest = no posts from you .

It's that simple.

0+0=0

Got it yet??

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back