Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Chinese component tester flash file

Status
Not open for further replies.

dr pepper

Most Helpful Member
I have a comp tester with a 2x16 lcd, and what looks like an atmel 328 or 168.
I blew the chip connecting a cap up to it with juice in it, oops.
So I'm looking for a flash file so's I can program up a new chip and fix this thing.
If anyones seen it on the net?, I'm thinking there might be an upgrade or something, I didnt find owt after 1/2 hour.

It looks like**broken link removed** may have what you want. My component tester reports V1.12
Edit. The files on this site are just the revision history.
Edit 2. If you click on Download GNU tarball and unpack it the hex file is in there. and look in the Arduino_m2560 directory it is in there. I used 7zip to unpack it I think you will need both the hex file and .eep file. I have unpacked them. But not tried to program a chip.) If you send me a message with an email address I will send them to you.

Les

Last edited:
Thanks matey I'll try some of those, my processor is nuked so theres no way I can tell what ver it is.
However it does say 2012 on the board, so I guess thats up to ver 1.04.
Maybe later ones will work if they didnt change the layout.

Last edited:
Got it.
If thats the correct file I can be lazy and burn that with an arduino.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back