Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Check out this web host identifier

Status
Not open for further replies.

april

**broken link removed**

I am intrigued by the amount of data they get and whether it is accurate - anyone know?

The domain owner is not listed properly. I checked two of my websites and it only has my ISP listed.

The information is gleaned from various other sites.

Here's an interesting tidbit ...

Google.com is currently hosted at Google. This domain is connected to IP address 74.125.225.130 which is hosted on a server that appears to be located in Mountain View, United States. This site has a Google Pagerank of: 9. This domain is ranked number 1 in the world. We estimate this website generates about $714,474 USD of daily revenue. It seems Google.com has about 238,158,074 daily visitors. Taking into account all these variables, we estimate the value of this website at: $507,276,698 USD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back