Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Charge of two capacitors in parallel, should be easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
And all this male parts comparing helps the OP how? Honestly do we really need to get that pedantic on a question like this?

kindly ignore the rant, my fingers hurt and you annoyed me.

And all this male parts comparing helps the OP how? Honestly do we really need to get that pedantic on a question like this?

kindly ignore the rant, my fingers hurt and you annoyed me.

I believe the OP's question was noted, considered, analyzed, and suggestions made. Any extraneous ****-chat can be ignored or used for whatever purpose desired. The point is that the OP's question was answered. If not, there should have been a follow up question. Your rant is ignored.

Ratch

Must be lonely, being the only point. ;)
Not really. There are a lot of cute and cuddly drum banging bunny rabbits represented in flashlights, radios, and other portable equipment who are calling their batteries "energizers". After all, that is what they really are, right? The company the rodents work for has spent a lot of advertising money to drive home that fact. Who can be lonely with correctness and a large corporation agreeing with you?

Ratch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back