Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Character column HEX to 5x8

Status
Not open for further replies.

micr0man

hello everyone,

As part of a project i am undergoing i have made a simple HEX value to 5x8 segment decoder. It uses simple if statements to fill in the character.

Here is a screenshot:
hex-to-5x8-png.53090

You can download it here:
HEX to 5x8.zip

I understand not many people will need this, it is something i did more for personal use but if you use it please give me general comments on how you have found it.

N.B. the document is locked and password protected. Without the password you can only edit the HEX input values and view the result. This is to stop people ripping of my work. Please send me a PM and i shall send you the password to unlock the file

You are not allowed to place a direct link to this file on any other site. Thank you for your cooperation

Attachments

• HEX to 5x8.png
    HEX to 5x8.png
    136.5 KB · Views: 387
  • HEX to 5x8.zip
    17.2 KB · Views: 102
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back