Channel Selector Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

boscoe

Basically I'm going to make a 3 channel selector and pre-amp for my audio inputs for my amp. I need 4 momentary buttons to select the correct channel while turning the last one off, so if I was to change from say CD to AUX I would press the AUX it would change to that and then turn the CD input off. I will be relaying these. Thanks.
Boscoe

you can use 4017 and an audio switching IC, let me check it and tell you, i made a switching console for 6 channel audio and video in 2001, it worked fine, let me check weather still i have the sketchof the circuit. or i can post you a 3 channel one shortly.

hi,

find the attached circuit using 4017, can be used to select 6 channel (can go upto 10) by micro switch push button. when a particular switch is pressed the pin goes high and stops, it can be wired to 4016 ICs to route the channels and get a single out put as selected. see the data sheet for 4016. 4066 also can be used.

CD4016 Datasheet pdf - Quad Bilateral Switch - Fairchild Semiconductor

Attachments

• prog select..JPG
    28.4 KB · Views: 202
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…