Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

changing leds in stereo head unit

Status
Not open for further replies.

doubleM

ive got a pioneer head unit in my car. i want to make all the leds blue. they are partly green. i took it apart and it has all smd leds on the circuit board. they are very small. they have no numbers on them or anything.
so what do i need to get to replace them? are there different kinds or are they all the same like others?

replacing those leds will not be a problem, provided u know the colors. all led color has its own data sheet. the idea of changing the colors might affect other leds by making them not to light well(if all leds turns on at the same time), so i suggestion u consult an led data book.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back