Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

chaining strobe units

Status
Not open for further replies.

cidium

Hi,

I have 3 of these strobe units and would like to chain them together using one as a master trigger and the other 2 as slave units. I need to chain them by wire. I would also like to change the pulse rate of the master unit from 1-10 pulses per second to 1-20 pulses per minute. What would be the best way to do this? Thanks for all your help in advance. Here's the idea I have for chaining the strobes. since I wanted to change the pulse rate (slower) with c3 on the slaves being charged from the master will this change the pulse rate? will the var resistor on the master be able to handle the load from the 2 slaves? C3 is .o47uf 250v - no clue on the var resistor I would have to pull it to check resistance but I'm not sure on the wattage.

Attachments

• strobe-circuit2.jpg
    strobe-circuit2.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 409
  • circuit01.jpg
    circuit01.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 418
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back