Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Ceset universal engine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi textex, Crossing wires wont alter speed, heres a clearer pic of the motor circuit.

Attachments

• scan0001.jpg
    scan0001.jpg
    434.2 KB · Views: 357
I tried connecting it as you said today, and after a 1 sec spinup, it stopped and it came a buzzing sound, and i can see a spark flying from the brush to the center of the engine now.

Looking at the male connections however i see that they are numbered with 10-1, with 1 and 2 being empety and 3 and 4 going to the tacho gen on the rear of the motor.

The possible causes i can see must be that either i have connected it wrong, the motor is broken or it needs some kind of capacitor to start going. I got it from a washing machine standing in the trash outside the near recycler though. But it spins up on dc if i help it a bit get going. hmm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back