Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ceiling fan generator pedal power

Status
Not open for further replies.

keithg

Our ceiling fan pedal generator will do about 60v dc/ .4 amps after rectifying. We have a 4v lead acid battery to charge with no info other than the charger which says 4v/300ma. This is my first post. Thanks.

Welcome aboard. You've described a few things suggesting you have a question.

What is the question?

It's ok if you can't express your needs in the form of a single question - that's normal. Tell us what you are trying to do and we'll see what we can offer.

I think he needs a DC-DC power supply module to step 60V down to 4V to charge the battery.

Kind of an odd voltage, lead acid batteries are usually 6V, 12v, 24V, etc. I think the phone company used 4V lead acids once upon a time... anyone remember?

If you can get to the AC output of the fan, you can put it though a transformer.
Otherwise you can put the battery in series with any load you have attached and charge the battery at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back