Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

CD/DVD Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smuggl0r

Hi,
Does anyone know if it is possible to modify a CD walkman that plays mp3 cd's for example, to read DVD's? Is it as simple as replacing the laser, and control board, or a lot more involved?
Thanks

Smuggl0r

recordin dvd to cd

i havent tried this yet but you record to a music cd in stereo maybe the video can be transfered to audio and recorded to eather the left or right which ever is opposite of the sound then using the outputs from a portable cd player splicing the audio side into 2 outputs will give you sound from both speakers hook the rightside (Video) to your video in and the other 2 to your audio in I think video may have a different sampling rate plus i may run into a few other problems like the video not matching up with the sound I don't have the meens to try it though.

sorry I didn't have the info u opted for but i hope you found this interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back