Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

CCFL inverter

Status
Not open for further replies.

2PAC Mafia

Hi guys,

I´m trying to find a replacement backlight inverter to repair a customized on board 2 serial transformer inverter which is damaged at customized transformers. I took measurements from original working device making a 10 x 1Mohm resistor in serial line between common and hot to be able to measure, parallel to working CCFL. I measured 89Vrms and 36KHz signal on a resistor. I measured 180mA consumption difference at main 24V input with and without backlight.
I have tried to get the correct bright on the CCFL using 4 different backlight inverters but always the result is very low bright. The last one was 900V 35Khz (BXA-12529). The feeling is that it is not enough to trigger the CCFL.

Any advice to solve this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back