Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Casio PB-700 and FA-11 Printer & Tape Recorder

Status
Not open for further replies.

mdanh2002

I recently acquired a New Old Stock Casio PB-700 with the FA-11 printer & tape recorder and an OR-4 memory module (4KB) from an eBay seller for a very cheap price. I decided to play with it thoroughly and share some of my findings on my blog here:

**broken link removed**

The PB-700 is working fine, the printer is also working despite being noisy, slow, and low-quality printouts. The cassette player seems to be able to record, just can't read back the recorded program properly.

Hope you will find something useful from my findings. Feel free to post any suggestions.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back