Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Casio CMV54NTO4P

Status
Not open for further replies.

datz

This screen came out of an iomega lcd for an xbox and i want to connect it to my pc, but it's 7 pins were in loosely and fell out when i took it out of its case

i have no idea how to put these back b/c there are 2 rows of 5 pins. the most i can do is backlight it but i dont want to short it or anything so i am looking for a datasheet instead of trying a trial and error method :roll:

i just did, but i couldnt find anything about it there, but i did ask tech support if they had one

Hey I Just joined and I have the same lcd but mine came out of the Gamecube version well here is the pin out that my sceen has

1l2l3l4l5
6l7l8l9l10

1.None......Use to turn the screen
2.Pink
3.White
4.Red
5.Black
6.None......Use to flip the screen
7.Green
8.Yellow
9.Blue
10.None