Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

car tape player and cd player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burnz316

hey.

i have a cd player installed in my car and under it is the stock tape player. just wondering if i could hook the tape player up so it works aswell as the cd player. so i can listen to tapes and cd's.

-thanks for any help.

Is your cd player and tape player come as a package?(Head unit with FM/AM, Cassette, CD). If so, you can't make them play at the same time.

If you bought your cd player separately, most probably, your car's stock head unit has an input connector at the back of the unit or via RCA wires. You can hook them up via any of those connector. Better check your car's stereo manual on how to connect an auxilliary input.

Hope this helps.

thanks for the reply..

my tape player is the stock one that came with the car and my cd player is a clarion one..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back