Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Car park system for pic16f877a

Status
Not open for further replies.

rylRAE

Hi guys, our teacher required us to make a project for pic microcontrollers. I decided to create a 1 level car park system with an LCD display which lets you see any vacancy. Maybe i should use LDR circuit from youtube as sensors in the entrance and exit.

My problem now is that most of the circuits and codes here are for multilevel car park systems.
Anyone here, would like to help or lend me a code and a circuit for it? Thanks in advance :)

can you be a little bit elaborate in your details.. many members including me can offer support but you have to be clear.

The way the one-level car park systems work around here is: Enter lot, find an empty space, note number in space, park.

Go to Kiosk, Input space number, Insert correct change, dollar bills only, get ticket. Ticket is just a receipt.

Or
park car, go to nearest Kiosk, Insert Money or credit card, put ticket on dashboard. Cop cases the street and gives tickets.

Or
Stop at entrance to gate controlled lot.
Insert ANY Credit card, or special card for employees, residents. Gate opens.
To Exit, pull to gate, Insert any paper card for any credits first, then insert credit card for time. card gets charged. Gate opens.
Not sure if Full is displayed.
No money accepted - must use a credit card.

I think a certain amount of time is free for those dropping stuff off. Certain offices give one and two hour paper credit cards to defray parking costs.

Trouble with the system is that there is no receipt except for exit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back