Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Car Burglar alarm

Status
Not open for further replies.

sherial

banggood electronics
At first,someone told me to design a car burglar alarm but I decided to make a slight revision to it. I decided to make one that instead of setting off the horn of the car it will set off a voice recorded message. But I don't know how to do this:(

yes,you know i am taking a cram school about electronics ,my teacher asked my group to design this

sherial, you obviously sound like a girl. Am I correct? :)
Is that really relevant?

sherial:

I would suggest starting with what you have been asked for and treating voice messages as a separate module. There are a few chips around that do audio recording and playback (I think sparkfun sell some). Find one you like and then compare what it requires as a trigger to what your alarm supplies as an output and go from there.

And remember that going over and above what you are asked for may impress your teacher, but only if you get the basic bit that they asked for correct. There is no point adding extra bits unless your alarm is near perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back