Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

car audio amplifier as supply for flyback

Status
Not open for further replies.

viper77707

hello,could i use a car sub woofer amp to drive a flyback for audio modulation?if so how many turns?and could i use an ignition transformer?the amp is about 150 watts i belive

viper77707 said:
hello,could i use a car sub woofer amp to drive a flyback for audio modulation?if so how many turns?and could i use an ignition transformer?the amp is about 150 watts i belive

I'd like to help, but I cannot understand what you are saying. What is this flyback you refer to and what are you modulating with audio? I also don't understand what "how many turns" refers to? What would the ignition transformer be used for ? Can you elaborate?

Last edited:
oh well i would like to drive a high voltage transformer...i want to use an amp to turn the voltage to it on and of at the same frequency as the audio input so the arc would play music

I have heard it. It isn't music It is buzzing. The pitch of the buzzing follows the pitch of the music.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back