Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Capacitor with 2200 uf and 25 V

Status
Not open for further replies.

ezekielu

Does anyone know common electronic appliances where the above capacitor can be found ? There are several power supply units laying around in my house and I could not find one inside these unit which meet the capacitance and voltage ratings. I need to replace the bad capacitor which exploded when I wrongly plug-in the 110V-adaptor into 240V power.

Thank you very much

You might find one in an old amplifier/hi-fi system/TV.

Does anyone know common electronic appliances where the above capacitor can be found ? There are several power supply units laying around in my house and I could not find one inside these unit which meet the capacitance and voltage ratings. I need to replace the bad capacitor which exploded when I wrongly plug-in the 110V-adaptor into 240V power.

Thank you very much
Ezekielu, used and even NOS electrolytics are totally iffy so plz just do yourself favor and buy new!

Here's selection of 253 different styles/brands of 2200uF @ 25V electrolytic Caps:)! So many are single qty priced <1$ most <$5 and as far as I looked all are <$10:) Hope this helps!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back