Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

capacitor bank for my home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks but no. I can get new 450 VAC 300 uf for $12.19 with free shipping that do the job just fine and in a smaller package as well. **broken link removed**

I deal in industrial electronics as a hobby plus I can pick up stuff like this from a buddies salvage yard for free as used take offs when ever I visit being capacitors of any form are rejected from being melted down due to ancient PCB laws. :)

Last time I visited I scorred 6 6800 uf 450 VDC electrolyics and 9 300 amp IGBT blocks off a massive VFD unit just for pulling them for him. Next trip he has a power factor control system the size of a small car waiting for me to strip down! He just wants the copper, aluminum, and iron and I get buckets of big AC capacitors, hockey puck sized diodes and SCR's for a few hours worth of work! :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back