Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Capacitor and resistor needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

moody07747

Ok so im building a small strobe light

https://www.aaroncake.net/circuits/strobe.htm

and am trying to get all the parts from goldmine-elec-products.com but the 0.1uF 400 Volt Mylar Capacitor cannot be found anywhere that I know of and I can only find the 350V 10uF Axial Capacitor at mouser.

if anyone has any spares of these laying around let me know or if you know of a site in the US that will have most to all of these parts that would be great as well.

Try these guys
**broken link removed**

Just as an aside, Mylar is a tradename of Dupont's polyester. Most places list the same capacitors as polyester film or metalized polyester film.

Digikey stocks them, PN 495-1243-ND to 495-1245-ND they have them up to 630 ( 400VAC ) catalog page:

**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back