Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

cant upload image

Status
Not open for further replies.

large_ghostman

Most Helpful Member
i cant upload images! i use upload file button and the little uploading progress bar gets to 100% then i get a pop up message saying sorry there was a problem uploading your file. thing is i even tried a image i have posted before but get same error??

Yosemite+Sam+ysguns2.gif

Seems ok for me.... What extension are you using... Are you using firefox???

yes using firefox to upload and have tried snagit and snip to do screen shot then post, have used both ok in recent past

seems ok if i use chrome but chrome crashes and trys to keep installing skype to call!!! but will try with chrome

dad say's back when firefox was called mozilla it was ace but now it's always crashing and updating!

Firefox has always been made by Mozilla, along with Thunderbird... Are you sure he doesn't mean "Netscape"...

I think because it was mainly aimed at linux, this was the best available for linux users..

Netscape navigator is no more... Its now called Netscape Communicator... I think this is nearly obsolete as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back