Can't reply to Windpower's post

Status
Not open for further replies.

ljcox

His post "Capacitance Calculations" was moved to Renewable energy, but I can't reply to it.

I was able to reply to one (posted by someone else) in Homework help - no problem.

Please help

Last edited:
I had the same 'no permission' problem yesterday with another thread. Weird.

And today I can't reply to the "Capacitance Calculations" thread either. There's no 'Quick Reply' box, only a 'Post Reply' button which gives the 'no permission' message.

Eric,

I have attached an image of what I see.

Note, no place to type text.

Edit, happens in I.E. and Chrome.

Mike.

Attachments

• NoReply.png
    113.2 KB · Views: 267
Last edited:
mike,
This is what I see in Firefox.

Attachments

• AAesp03.gif
    53.8 KB · Views: 308
...and this is what I see in Firefox :-

Attachments

• WotNoReply.gif
    20.2 KB · Views: 272
Hi guys, using Safari, and the same thing has come up with me also. I don't think it's a problem with any browser, but maybe with the servers or the website. Eric, it seems that you were the only one to gain access as you are a super moderator (because you're a beast )

Hi AM,
I suspect its related to Access permission, Electromaster will do the required changes.

Hi AM,
I suspect its related to Access permission, Electromaster will do the required changes.
Good morning Eric,
Some more info for Electromaster.
I also used Firefox & the attachment shows the message I receive each time I try to access that post.

I still can't access it this morning, so I assume Electromaster has not yet had time to address it.

Also, I occasionally have a problem in going to the last page of the

https://www.electro-tech-online.com/threads/how-to-design-a-counter-which-counts-0-4-8-2-6.123981/

thread.

Sometimes I can access it & sometimes I can't. This morning was a "can't".

It comes up at page 2 & regardless of whether I click on page 3 or last it comes back with page 2.

Have a good New Year,

Attachments

• Error message.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 269
Last edited:
I thought this section was for finished working devices only so why can this thread just be moved to another location where access is not a problem?

I thought this section was for finished working devices only so why can this thread just be moved to another location where access is not a problem?

hi tcm , Happy 2012.

I will check that out with EM.

In the mean time I will move the Thread to Projects.

E.

Moved.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…