Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Can't reply to Windpower's post

Status
Not open for further replies.

ljcox

His post "Capacitance Calculations" was moved to Renewable energy, but I can't reply to it.

I was able to reply to one (posted by someone else) in Homework help - no problem.

Please help

Last edited:
I had the same 'no permission' problem yesterday with another thread. Weird.

And today I can't reply to the "Capacitance Calculations" thread either. There's no 'Quick Reply' box, only a 'Post Reply' button which gives the 'no permission' message.

Eric,

I have attached an image of what I see.

Note, no place to type text.

Edit, happens in I.E. and Chrome.

Mike.

Attachments

• NoReply.png
    NoReply.png
    113.2 KB · Views: 264
Last edited:
mike,
This is what I see in Firefox.

Attachments

• AAesp03.gif
    AAesp03.gif
    53.8 KB · Views: 306
...and this is what I see in Firefox :-

Attachments

• WotNoReply.gif
    WotNoReply.gif
    20.2 KB · Views: 268
Hi guys, using Safari, and the same thing has come up with me also. I don't think it's a problem with any browser, but maybe with the servers or the website. Eric, it seems that you were the only one to gain access as you are a super moderator (because you're a beast :))

Hi guys, using Safari, and the same thing has come up with me also. I don't think it's a problem with any browser, but maybe with the servers or the website. Eric, it seems that you were the only one to gain access as you are a super moderator (because you're a beast :))

Hi AM,
I suspect its related to Access permission, Electromaster will do the required changes.

Hi AM,
I suspect its related to Access permission, Electromaster will do the required changes.
Good morning Eric,
Some more info for Electromaster.
I also used Firefox & the attachment shows the message I receive each time I try to access that post.

I still can't access it this morning, so I assume Electromaster has not yet had time to address it.

Also, I occasionally have a problem in going to the last page of the

https://www.electro-tech-online.com/threads/how-to-design-a-counter-which-counts-0-4-8-2-6.123981/

thread.

Sometimes I can access it & sometimes I can't. This morning was a "can't".

It comes up at page 2 & regardless of whether I click on page 3 or last it comes back with page 2.

Have a good New Year,

Attachments

• Error message.jpg
    Error message.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 266
Last edited:
I thought this section was for finished working devices only so why can this thread just be moved to another location where access is not a problem?

I thought this section was for finished working devices only so why can this thread just be moved to another location where access is not a problem?

hi tcm , Happy 2012.

I will check that out with EM.

In the mean time I will move the Thread to Projects.

E.

Moved.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back