Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

can you help me

Status
Not open for further replies.

engineers feel

hello every body
i have problem
maybe you can help me
can give me basic of Artificial Intelligence (AI)

thank alot to help me
i wish you best of luck
best wishes:
Engineers Feel

Whilst we enjoy helping people; in order to help you we need to know how far you've progressed. Please post what you've already done, including any ideas you've had. If you need help that your lecturer should have provided, please tell us (and your lecturer) what you found was lacking. It is not right if you manage to attain a high grade from the help we have provided if your lecturer is negligent; it will make them appear to be better than they really are and put you at an unfair advantage to your classmates.

It also would help us to know more about your education, geographical location and experience with the English language.

And you can get far more and detailed information on AI by googling than by asking here. Most questions posted here are a great deal more specific than yours.

Mike

you know
iam new student in college of engineering
and i didnt take anyideas about Artifcial Intelligence
only i want to know what Artifcial Intelligence?
and how i can improve my self in this topic?
i forgot
iam new in english language also
maybe you can help me
best wishes:
Engineers Feel

There must be an echo in here..

On June 16th I posted this.

I do not think I would buy an AI book just yet. AI types tend to write their own special purpose languages. In one class we used a different language every week. Or close to that.

You can start by learning LISP. It and PROLOG are the two major languages used by AI. I would look into CLISP in that it is open source and has a sizeable following.

I would start by finding an online LISP tutorial. There are several out there.

Once you have worked through a few tutorials and have a good feel for the language you can start to study AI itself.
Have you looked into learning LISP?

Also note that AI is an advanced topic. You could better spend your time doing the work assigned you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back