Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Can you give me a circuit that is functional already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What kind of circuit?

What are you trying to do?

(What) do you want to learn?

If you explain yourself fully then people may be able to help you.

Failing that get a book on basic electronics and start reading and experimenting. Or you can get plenty of working circuits if you search the web.

Judging from the 2 links you provided, I will assume you work for Lexmark. I am sure they are proud of your ability to be brief.

Realist said:
Judging from the 2 links you provided, I will assume you work for Lexmark. I am sure they are proud of your ability to be brief.

brevity makes for longer lasting cartridges.... 8)

more info needed here if we are going to help......

Chippie,

At Lexmark prices you have to be brief.

I know quite a lot of people and small businesses that purchased Lexmark/Samsung etc. printers & fax machines as they were quite cheap - in some cases given away FREE. When the cartridges ran out they found out why.

The cartridges are more expensive than HP and the print quality(?) is cr@p.

I have lots of circuits that are built and functional - but i ain't givin' any away.

Hope etoledo will return to the forum - there probably is someone here who can help him.

BTW, ever notice how many people post and then never reply?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back