Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Can someone tell me if this Robot is real or a Mannequin?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man you guys need to calm down this is a friendly site not

www.electro-hate.com

this is electro tech online not a place for so much hate.

all I said was this post was old and all of a sudden a verbal fight broke out.
This was not what I was intending, I was inteding just to stop the post since it has been in use since feb 2004 and for a non sence post. Also I am not stating that this is stupid I am just saying that it is not really a good post since on the website it said it was fake.

:roll:

Forgive me, but I guess I'm still in defense of this topic because of elliottearls.

This isn't even about Valerie now. If I may quote tansis:
tansis said:
this thread has evolved from the orginal question , "Valerie" is now somewhat outdated and new technology is bringing the bipedal robot/android of science fiction ever closer.
You're right. We do know the website's fake. But since that has already been established, we are now talking about similar things. Rather than Valerie.

Sorry about the things my post stirred up.

I just found this thread and it wasnt really clear that the "android" is faked. Except many mentioned that this technology is still not yet progressed to that stage.

After I found that page, that the author also mentioned that it is a dream, I think it should be conclusive enough and just like to share with everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back