can someone help me do this in falstad, thank you.

You have no control signal nor a feedback signal and no transfer function defined, thus it won't work.

After this is defined, you might be able to control it. I suggest both current feedback and a tach feedback to make it stable.

Also you cannot control both directions with 1 transistor. You need 4 in a full bridge.

It's feeding a radio control servo - the position is defines by the pulse duration.
(Usually 1 - 2mS range, with 1.5mS being centre of travel).

They are supposed to have a continuous pulse train with ~20mS repetition rate, though. The behaviour cannot be guaranteed if the pulses stop, as they would do with that circuit.

I think the OP is controlling a model servo which requires pulses between 1 and 2 mS and has all the feedback built in.

The circuit appears to produce 1 or 2mS pulses depending on which button is pressed. This should be producing pulses every 20mS and some servos don't like if the timebase is different.

There's a similar thread from a long time ago here.

Mike.
P.S. sorry JR (or RJ) typed this about 6 hours ago but didn't post it.

Can't help with Falstad - don't even know what it is.

I'd approach this as needing a pulse every 20mS - a 555 setup to produce 50Hz will do this - positive edge every 20mS.
Use the pulse to trigger another 555 to output a 1mS pulse.
Have a push button that changes the period of the second 555 to 2mS.

Button release = -90 degrees.
Button pressed = 90 degrees.

Mike.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…