Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

can some body help me to build fm trans

Status
Not open for further replies.
First off, we need more info, well they actually since I know nothing about FM transmitters. LED's and digital logic is more of my thing.
But anyway, A circuit diagram, parts list, wattage of the transmitter, anything would help.

First off, try putting the transmitter about 1mm (Yes, 1 millimeter) away from the receiver. Make sure that the transmitter (or it's antenna) does not touch any part of the receiver. If your transmitter works now, then chances are that your battery or batteries are dying, or the frequencies dont match.

The best way to transmit is to match the frequencies exactly, and both units should have an antenna with the tips pointing to each other (but not touching). So if your receiver is at 100Mhz and your transmitter is at 200Mhz, chances are, you will hear nothing.

also, try reducing the values of the resistors in your transmitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back