Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

CAN protocol using mikroc pro by pic18f2580

Status
Not open for further replies.

einton

hi every one there , guys i need to verify that can we use pic18f2580 for can protocol using mikrocpro, i knew pic18f448/258/458 can be used using mikrocpro, but im not 100% sure about pic18f2580 , i think it must work as it is advanced version and can entertain all modes.

It will work just set the chip up right the fuses and configures and it will work if you no how to use it.

thanx dear , guys i want to ask one thing more which is about termination of canbus , i gone through some notes which describes to terminate the can bus using 120 ohm resistor i dont manage this value resistor can u tell me how can we setup this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back