Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

can i use a

Status
Not open for further replies.
it would work for the fan maybe, Its just a 110V AC motor just like in a drill press...

A swamp cooler adds moisture to air that is way too dry to cool, Like in the desert. It puts a mist (dampness) into the air and blows it out vents and such, A regular air conditioner doesn't cool the air
if its too dry and would cost alot in electicity to run compared to a swamp cooler

I have never lived on Mars nor in a desert.
The air conditioner in my home reduces the humidity and cools very well. Its electricity cost is low because it is high efficiency and electricity is cheap here.

Swamp coolers (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evaporative_cooler) are a very economical method of cooling the air in low humidity parts of the world...outside of Canada. Think if the old wool blanket covered canteens people would hang on the outside of their cars on trips...for free water chilling.

Ken

Your question is just a little vague.

If you mean the washing machines water pump then yes it wprobably would work, depending on the amount of water you want to shift.
The only watch out point is that washer pumps are designed for intermittant use not continuous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back