Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

can I do this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

seattle

I work in customer service and every once in awhile every call taker gets a nightmare customer who ends up with a supervisor on an escalated call, or ties us up for an hour before getting to the supervisor. These customers don't want solutions, but just want to spread misery everywhere they go.

It is company policy that we cant hang up on these callers. Is there some way to put an electric charge on the incoming phone line to cause the call to drop? Or is there some magnetic solution? I am not educated in electronics.

Does anyone know anyway the call could be dropped without hanging up on them? Often times, incoming cell phone calls will drop on their own, and I want the call to drop and appear like it was that type of call..

thanks

i think if u press the little reset thing loads of times really fast it cuts them off but im not sure, i do it to people i dont like (people trying to sell my parents mortgages and stuff) and it works. but ive never tried it properly.

How about a Dialtone Generator. You will still be connected but the caller will think the dial tone came on and he will hang up at his end.

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back