Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

can anyone help me about my project??

Status
Not open for further replies.

simple_orca

im creating a portable mp3 speaker by using a Mobile speaker(motorola v3) and a old headphone jack and im not satisfy on the loudness of it. so, can anyone teach me how to make this much more louder like in motorola cellphones??

evrytime i plug it to my computer speaker the loudness is same as mobile speaker.but if i plug it to the mp3 player the loudness is too low.

help me pls..

More information needed -

Does your MP3 player have a headphone jack?

If the answer to the 1st question is "Yes", are you plugging it into the headphone jack on your MP3 player?

I answered on the other website:
1) The cheap tiny "speaker" produces awful sound quality. It is really just the driver from over-the-ears headphones.
2) A power amplifier will make it louder but will blow it up.
3) Today a newspaper ad shows a mini cube speaker with built-in amplifier for only $5.99 each. It is small so it will also sound bad but not as bad as yours.

Hint: The videos you posted on the other website demonstrate the awful sound from your tiny "speaker".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back