Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Can anyone bring my idea to life???

Status
Not open for further replies.

cobra1

I am trying to have an idea put into reality, the project has a 16f877 cpu.

so it will need code written of which i have no clue how to do so im at a loss.

there was a guy on here who very kindly offered to build this, he started it but then i havnt hear from him for about a month and i cannot get in touch with him.

if anyone has the time to do this could they pmme as a matter of urgency, i dont have much time left to get this done.

You didn't specify what the project does, so:
Click here

Last edited:
funny that, its a thermostat, it needs to be able to control temperature, humidity, lighting, night time temperature, an have a database for preset profiles.

anyone here up for it??

Cobra, you should post more info on exactly what features you want, and what hardware requirements etc. And a rough figure of what you are willing to pay.

Then people might take you more seriously and be more likely to offer to do the work for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back