Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

can anybody help me!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ankurpatel23

I am very new to electronics and i have to make a optical communication system..which includes manchester encoder and decoder... so can anybody help me... I dont know how to design a manchester encoder and decoder... I am using HP word generator to produce NRZ Data and the baud rate can vary between 1 Mbd to 5 MBd .. the clock signal will be provided by word generator.... My receiver and transmittter are form HP.. and The number is HFBR0400 kit. .... which includes 1402 transmitter and 2402 receiver .... which is of TTL logic... my cable lenght is 2m.... so can anybody help me... i will be very grateful to those people who will help me....

I don't think teachers teach anything anymore. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back