Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

can´t locate A1265n, C3182n

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rush

I´m trying to fix this Harman-Kardon amplifier and find that this
A1265n and C3182n amplifiers are broken, do anyone know who manufacture those, and if there´s any analogs for them!

Please Help?? I can´t find anything on the net!!

A1265N is a PNP silicon transistor. It is a power amp, hi switching speed, and comes in a TO3 case. Right.
C3182N is a NPN silicon transistor. It is a power amp, hi switching speed, and comes in a TO3 case. Right.
You can locate them at https://www.nteinc.com and download QuickCross version 10.0. When done, go to quickcross and do a search for them again. You will locate them, and you will probably be able to order them to.

then what did you need to know about them :?:

Rush
can tell me how you test your Harman-Kardon amplifier and know A2165n, C3182n transistor was broken ? my Harman-Kardon amplifier second "click" sound has missing ,itz same problem with you ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back