Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Camera Flash circuit not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

kevinloh

I cracked out a disposable camera and took out the camera flash circuitry all when fine when I discovered I could flash it until one day it decided not to work, I've tried it with a new battery, and soldering the flash switch in place (not the trigger switch). LAst time I tried that it made a whinning sound (i.e. it was charging) and IO coulf flash now it don't. What here seems to be the problem? Could it be the 2 transformer? As far as I know the capacitor is still functioning well.

Please help.

If its out of a disposable camera, it was not designed to last much longer than one film. So, it could be anything that gave up, including the flash tube itself. Disposable camera's are cheap, get another one :)
Klaus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back