Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Calling any Programmers that might help me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingdom Man

Hello, some of you may know already that I am very new to programming Micro`s as I don`t really know what I am doing and some of you have been very willing to help me!:) I am wondering if there is anyone who would be willing to help me write some code for the pic Processors, I have the Pic Kit 2 and am trying to learn, but I have no schooling for this as of yet. I am willing to pay someone on this board for some help in writing code for projects I am doing, (pretty simple stuff to start) and also at the same time, I am hoping to learn from it. I would really appreciate it if some one would be interested in doing this with me. Hope to hear from some of you soon!:D

what kind of program you want and is it for the LPC demo board that comes with the pickit2

what kind of program you want and is it for the LPC demo board that comes with the pickit2
Hey be80be, I want to write the program to work on the demo board, but just so I can start to understand how this stuff works. I want to write a program that will monitor a thermistor, and then based on that input would like to have an output that will be triggered to come on at a certain temperature, and then off again at another given temp. And in the loop I want to be able to change when the output is triggered based on another input. I want to add a Pot so the On-Off trigger temp can be adjusted by the user. Hope this gives you some idea

You want to lean how to use ADC to read the voltage change in thermistor, and then use the leds to see the value or a LCD

Hi

I don't have the same board but have many years of programming experience of various different kinds. I am happy to help you in any way that I can and no doubt we will both learn something.:D

Best regards,

Rupert
I dont know who I should pick to help with this, but I would say It would be best to pick one person, that is willing to help me, and wants to build a mutual business kind of relationship. I would like this to be an on going thing to build on, so who ever is interested in this type of thing let me know!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back