Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Calling all Youngsters...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ian Rogers

User Extraordinaire
Forum Supporter
Most Helpful Member
I would like to know those of you that are starting out in digital electronics... Programming and Design...

Questions....

How old are you...
What school / college do you attend..
How you are getting on.. (Or not).
What would you ( as a newbie in electronics ) would like to see here on this forum..

I want to help or get help to those of you that need it...

Replies please..

Please note**** Any replies I feel off topic will be deleted and removed..

This isn't "Because I can".. It's because I have an overall plan..

Hello,Ian...
Considering all the help i get from you, replying to this post is the least i can do :D

Okay,here goes:
1.i will be turning 24 this July
2.educational background:finished my B.Tech in Electronics and Communication in June,2012
Currently working as a Junior Research Fellow(temporary stint) and will be joining work this June(Software i'm afraid)
3.How I'm going:well,i thoroughly enjoyed my JRF work...learned pic from scratch and as u might(or might not) remember from my previous posts...am trying my hand at USB now...on a device that the mechanical department might find useful.
So,i'll be trying to leave the software industry if and as soon as i can and get back to hardware...maybe apply for an MS in robotics...
4.What i'd really be glad to see:some clear distinction between solved and unsolved queries...that would help a lot,i think...
This forum has been a godsend as it is, to me anyway...

P.S : that last USB query i posted...i solved it...in case you didnt notice my last post...thanks!!!

P.P.S :I still count as a youngster,dont i? :D

Hi Silverwings!!

Yes I did notice.... What confused the issue was... The complete code wasn't posted!! The process IO was called event cycle... If this was known to all, then we could have spotted it earlier.

As for the Youngster qualification... I am looking mainly for 11 to 18 year old's with a keen interest to learn Micro programming and design...

If someone still at school or college wishes to take up Embedded design, then Talk to me...

If you are underwhelmed and dont want to post.... Then send me a PM, I'll let you know more...

No worries about me being underwhelmed...Maybe some of my juniors at college might benefit if i point them your way...
what is it that you have in mind?

No worries about me being underwhelmed...Maybe some of my juniors at college might benefit if i point them your way...
what is it that you have in mind?

Can't say right now... But All will become clear...

I am looking mainly for 11 to 18 year old's with a keen interest to learn Micro programming and design...

They are too busy playing Angry Birds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back