Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Call me Rusty, need a little help

Status
Not open for further replies.

kinarfi

Actuallly, I'm Kinarfi and real rusty, any way I have a programmable Unijunction Transistor oscillator and need to use the capacitor charge voltage to add to another voltage, You can't load that part of the circuit. Anyway I don't know the correct way to bias a mosfet so it acts as a voltage follower. Would someone please fill in the blanks for me or should I use one of the transistor set ups in the schematic?
Oh Yea, I need to fill in the red box blank.
Thanks
Kinarfi

Attachments

• POST.PNG
    POST.PNG
    31.9 KB · Views: 170
Last edited:
Posted in the other thread.

hi,

MikeMl has already shown you in detail how to use a HiZ buffer for this application in your other thread covering this project.

I was trying to free up OP4 so I could use it as a buffer to OP3, guess not, better where it is.
Thanks
Kinarfi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back