Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

cadsoft pcb software

Status
Not open for further replies.

dvdljns

I want to have a pcb made but the company I want to use needs me to send them in gerber files. When I do this I make them bmp. files. Since the ability to work with them comes with dos. I work off of a old 50mhz pc and would pretty much have to upgrade everything to run more modern design software. I need somebody to take my bitmap pcb design and change them to gerber files. Anybody with cadsofts eagle software willing do this for me needs to email me to let me know what you would charge. or post interest :?:

Since you work in dos why dont you download and use Autotrax or
Easytrax. These are free schematic and pcb layout programs available from www.protel.com
Go to their Resources -> downloads section. You have to configure the display driver.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back