Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Bye for now and a heart felt thank you for all your help

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the other Forum I visit, I can "Delete" a Post. There have been times I've posted something, later thinking about it, I deleted the post. It think it would be better to remove the hole thing.

Plus, I can edit the Thread title, as I remember.

My feeling is as long as it's commented, it's OK, I wouldn't fix "isn;t", for instance which happens to be a common typo for me. If say, Tektronix was speed wrong, I'd probably correct that. And I wouldn't fix "Taht" for That if it was the only correction. The primary goal is meaningful subjects and keywords.

If the "reason edited" or the text contained "fixed a few typos"I wouln't care. We don't need titles like "help!, my computer won;t boot". The word "Help!" isn't necessary.

I've pointed out a few typos by EM and they were fixed especially if they are in Sticky's. He's got an image to maintain, and I will help him do it. Notice that EM is more particular about articles and that makes sense.

We do have people where English is their second language, so we might be doing them a favor by helping them learn the language.

Maybe, you should move the relevant posts to "Site issues and feedback"?

@kv
You can always write <self deleted> and report the post to be deleted and I'm sure you could cask for a title change too. Go advanced in the old forum, I think would allow you to change the title. Not sure if "More Options" works in this forum. EM has grated us a huge editing window.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back