Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

buying components

Status
Not open for further replies.

gizzemoto

Hi all,
Where is the best place for ordering components online, we have maplin here in galway but there stock is very poor and they never seem to have a iota about electronics or components

you could try these, I've ordered many times from them without any problems. In my experience, they provide a fast, reliable service.

www.rapidonline.com

Based on previous experience, I certainly wouldn't bother ordering anything from MAPLIN's.
If you're after some non-specific stuff, like pots, resistors, caps etc, then this is a good ebay shop (though they are in china so it sometimes takes a while for delivery) I have always found them to be reliable, and they sometimes have some real bargains

https://stores.ebay.co.uk/Sure-Electronics_W0QQssPageNameZstrkQ3amefsQ3amesstQQtZkm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back