Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Bus pull up resistor value

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dialtone

I have a question for someone on the value for a parallel bus pull up resistor. I am running an 8 bit bus at TTL levels. Specifically the bus is between a 74ls245 bi dir bus buffer chip and 8 74ls573 data registers (individually selected). I am seeing signs of occasional data corruption at high speeds and think this would help. What value would you recommend and what is your logic
Thanks
Dialtone

I think something like 4.7K to 10k Should do fine for this kind of purpose. I'm not sure if it is guaranteed to stop all data corruption though...But its worth a try. Lowering the speeed of the connection might also help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back