Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

building and connecting a physical programmable timer circuit with multiple esp32 cams

Status
Not open for further replies.

brozovic dave

please how can I design a programmable timer circuit and connect it with multiple esp32 cameras in order to manually control the camera capture time dear great minds

There are a great many ESP8266 and ESP32 tutorials on the web. If you do some research, try different things and get some understanding, people may be more willing to help.

please how can I design a programmable timer circuit and connect it with multiple esp32 cameras in order to manually control the camera capture time dear great minds
Are you at a technical level of expertise where you can get the esp32 to take and transmit a photo? Or are you a complete beginner?

Are you at a technical level of expertise where you can get the esp32 to take and transmit a photo? Or are you a complete beginner?
I'm a beginner but I do have the basic knowledge and code needed to program the esp32 cam to take and transmit images

I'm a beginner but I do have the basic knowledge and code needed to program the esp32 cam to take and transmit images
Get the camera up and running and the timer becomes a trivial add-on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back