Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Building a Peltier heater controled by pc

Status
Not open for further replies.
overyunity cash prize

The quest for overunity continues. There are forums that cater to folly, Free Energy is one. They also will help you part with any spare cash you have.

You or anyone else will never find overunity here on this planet, might be possible when you're beyond the event horizon of a black hole someday but you wont enjoy it.
Last time there was some cash prize offered for the 'really working' prototypes that has to be sent to the site owner. Now it is not there?

The quest for overunity continues. There are forums that cater to folly, Free Energy is one. They also will help you part with any spare cash you have.

You or anyone else will never find overunity here on this planet, might be possible when you're beyond the event horizon of a black hole someday but you wont enjoy it.
But how could a heated piece of lead possibly be construed to have anything to do with free energy?
Are you just speculating, or do you know something I don't? Has our Sparky mentioned the subject in other threads? (I'm too lazy to search.)

Last time there was some cash prize offered for the 'really working' prototypes that has to be sent to the site owner. Now it is not there?

Can't imagine why not. It'll never get claimed. Goobers probably flooded the mailbox with goober questions or asked to use the prize money to fund their money pit or auto wrecking yard.

Specific bits like 43.5C (why 43.5C), the exclusiveness of the OP to explain what he's trying to do and old threads like this.

Mike, that's a very good answer. I really want to get some money from the device, basically it's based on an alternative energy device, aka as "free energy device". The question is... I want to spend a lot of time, resources and money until I have finished my project? The answer is No. I started 3 years ago thinking in an idea to get more money, to live a better life.
In these 3 years, I have lost all my friends, I have spent a lot of money and a really amount of hours learning and thinking, I lost my job, etc...
The effort I made was really big. Of course, I have learnt a vast amount of information about medicine (I started studying alternative medicine, before electricity).
The key is that I don't want to lose my job again, and I want to get a better quality of life. I stopped to learn about medicine because the few people I talked with, didn't want to try my advices. So, I was very dissapointed with the little results I obtained about medicine, of course, I cure a couple of animals (a dog and a bird), using a treatment I designed.
I also learned a priceless information, like why the body ages, what are the really causes of disease, etc...
I don't want to repeat the history again, because If I repeat the effort that I made with medicine, I know I will lost my job and I will have a lot of headaches and the problems will start again. And that is a nightmare for me. I have started learning electronics because I think selling a product is more quick than saying a person "I will cure you" and spend some time and effort doing it. Selling a device is more simple for me.
I know you understand what I mean.

Thanks you very much for the idea. The project I want to build is a little uncommon.
It's based on an electrostatic amplifier. Basically, after reading a lot of information about "pseudoscience" and watching with my own eyes a machine that was putting out some kilowatts of power, using only a little battery, I believed in it.

The key is to create pure potential energy and amplify it(similar to electrostatic energy, but not the same). Starting with a 12 Volts battery, the voltage needs to be increased to some thousands of volts, so the amperage is reduced dramatically. Then, the High Voltage DC is stored in HV Capacitors, and then the energy is pulsed from those capacitors using a very short impulse time.
This idea is based in the Relaxation Time of the Conductors. The theory explains that initially, there is only pure voltage flowing in the circuit, and after the transient time (when there is only pure voltage), then current appears (electron flow, amperage).
If you get that pure potential and stores it in a capacitor, then you can perform work using the electrostatic energy stored in that capacitors. It's like an ion current instead of an electron current.
But you need to create very short, unidirectional pulses. Some electrostatic devices like the Whimshurts generator, has a very few of current, so it won't be valid. You need to have pure potential waves flowing in the circuit.

Sparkey

If in reality this just happens to involve building a vaporizer (of sorts) there have been a few recent threads on the subject. Also, just on the off chance I am right you will need more heat. :)

Ron
I will look in the other threads. I think that with the information you have said to me, I have enought to start. So, when I have the circuit done and I have performed some test, I will post again about the doubts I have.

One question... How can I choose the correct transistor?
I'm going to use the peltier plate to start (after I will use the usb warmer), the power source will be 15 V 2Amps. And the serial port will act as the signal source to allow or stop the flow of energy into the peltier plate. I will use a N-Mosfet transistor.

I can save you a lot of time and effort. After you heat lead at 43.2C for any length of time, it will still be a solid chunk of lead. After a loooonnng time, it might have oxidized a little more, if in the presence of oxygen.

So why are you really wanting to do this?

To test a theory about chemistry I have read. I think it is possible to do it (maybe I'm wrong). The only way to see what happens is performing the test. The theory could be very long, for that reason I don't give all the details, mainly because this is not a chemistry forum.

Man, I see you're a little bit obssesed with the field of "free energy". I said in this thread that I was interested in that field a year ago. I agree with you that there is not "free energy" device, "overunity" or something else. For that reason people cannot get a "perpetual motion machine". Look in the overunity.com forum and you will see that hundreds (maybe thousands) of people want to build an overunity device and no one had done it yet (and maybe never). What does it means? some people have an incomplete understanding of what they're trying to create.
Of course, you can see some videos of an alleged "free energy generator". I can make a video showing an alleged free energy transformer (or call it as you prefer). There are a lot of techniques to mimic some "extraordinary" devices.
But I don't want to discuss that kind of things here. If there is something true or not about that, and if you want to affirm or debunk it, the only thing you need to do is to read something and try by yourself.

There is true that there are some circuits that can get some very small amounts of electrical energy from radiowaves or from the Earth's energies. That is free energy? I don't think so. If you build a circuit to light a small group of leds, from the energy that comes in the telephone line it will be also a "free energy" because you don't pay for it.

But tell me... Can you say me why are you saying things about free energy again and again? I haven't said a word about that in any recent thread and you're like convinced that I'm trying to do that? I don't understand you.
But man, tell me if I can help you with a possible doubt you could have.

Last edited:
You still haven't said what you're experiment is, why not?

If you build a circuit to light a small group of leds, from the energy that comes in the telephone line it will be also a "free energy" because you don't pay for it.

Umm what? The phone company powers your phone line, and it's not free. You're not allowed to add your own crap to it.

It seems that we have started to speak about a different topic. I just open this thread about an electrical heater controlled by pc, and now we're speaking about free energy. But I won't continue speaking in this thread about a different thing. Maybe, in this thread is enought information to start building the circuit. So, I won't continue writting in this thread, for a while.

I really appreciate your answers, and the time you've spent trying to resolve some doubts.
Thank you for all.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back