Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

broken power toggle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

matt kreikamp

Hi guys recently the power switch on my blue tooth speaker stopped working I want to solder a new switch to the motherboard but am unsure which contacts to solder to sorry if this Is a stupid question but any help would be appreciated I'll leave some pics below

IMG_20160720_004428.jpg IMG_20160720_004353.jpg
First pic is of switch Second is back in switch which I was going to solder onto contacts if I can figer out which ones I need to solder to for a simple postive negitive switch if that makes sense thanks in advance for any help

the 6 in the middle, the 2 on the sides are just to hold it down,

it looks like " dual post dual toggle "

Answers from 2 doc's!
If you can live without the switch then if you take it off the board, take it apart and work out which pins connect to other pins when the switch is on then you could just put links in the board so that the device is on all the time.
If you allready have a slide swith with 6 pins that line up then as the other doc says ignore the outer 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back