Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Bridge Rectifier

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found a couple of mower circuit diagrams that show an arrangement much like my 1980 motorbike. The ignition pickup is completely separate from the lighting coil. On mowers the ignition pickup seems to be on the outside of the flywheel, with the lighting coil on the inside.

As with the motorbike, the diagrams show AC to run the lights, and a separate output is rectified to charge the battery.

The diagrams are here and **broken link removed**.

I think that more modern lawn mowers with lights are running them from the battery. It makes more sense with LED lights.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back