Brenner8 usb programmer using "pic18f4550" !

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh god.

i cant believe , its working now ,and i test it with pic18f4550 and pic16f84a .

i program both pics . thanks very much for your help bill and any one help me to finish it , and hey every one other read this try to build one its very very nice and fast and reliable prorammer .

note bill ,i used any coil "i found it in my old cd player and it work fine" .

thanks again .

Glad to hear you got it working, and with an old coil from a CD player. That's great and you're welcome.
Wait till you try out the debug mode, simply the best thing but you'll need a PIC with debug support like the 16F87x, 16F88 or any 18F PIC. Also don't forget you can name your PK2 (it's a function of the PK2 software)

hey bill , 2 days and i will assemble it with zif socket and i will post a picture for it wait me , am coming . . . ha ha ha.

Hi, i'hv built the same circuit as you did but my major problem now is that when i plug in the programmer with my PC.. it shows a message like this :" USB Devuce not recognized...."

i thought this is caused by the firmware i used.. but now it seem works for 18f4550..

Can you help me with this problem? thanks

hi!
im trying to create something like yours...and the image u sent was short...can i ask for the full schematic and the firmware u used...tnx...

@Mr. blueroomelectronics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…